Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Brush Set! Brushes on a budget!

Welcome beauties to my new blog! I am so excited to be uploading and sharing my very first blog post with you guys. I wanted to start this first blog by introducing the limited edition Sonia Kashuk brushes I recently bought. My cousin Brittany ( http://www.brittanysbeautymagic.com ) check her out she is an amazing southern California makeup/hair artist, convinced me to invest in these brushes. I have been eye balling them for so long but decided to take the plunge and for 35 bucks who can say no to that deal? You get 10 very high quality makeup brushes in this set. They are very soft and the makeup application is flawless. Can we talk about the packaging though? If you are anything like me you KNOW pretty packaging is LIFE! Sonia Kashuk was 100% on point with this packaging. They are so beautiful and look gorgeous on my vintage vanity. If you are looking for a new brush set but don't want to spend an arm and a leg, go check out these brushes at Target. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment